Nov. 26, 2020
In accordance with Gov. Beshear’s directives, our office will be CLOSED to the public until Monday, Dec. 14, 2020.
Our Office Hours are still 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. We will have a limited number of employees in the office to serve your needs. If you need to reach us, please call first, as most inquiries can be handled by telephone. If you need to stop in, we will schedule an appointment for you. Payments may be made by telephone.
- Meetings are by appointment only.
- Our staff will be wearing masks.
- We ask that our clients also wear masks while in our office.
- If you do NOT have a mask, please wait on the porch until someone can assist you.
- Upon entering the building, please WAIT by the door for assistance.
- We will be practicing social distancing.
- The number of clients allowed in the building at one time will be limited.
- If you intend to pay your premium with cash, we ask that you bring exact change. If possible, we ask that you make payments by phone with a credit or debit card.
Questions? Contact Us!
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!